Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Death's sorrow

I am here...

Though the space between us has grown so wide

Though we've both built walls so high to keep away from each other's sight, I am here...

Try as we might, the fates keep on tearing us apart.

It had been so damn hard, but now I understand.

Beyond the pain and the lies, the heartache of loss, of anger so strong...

because of a love that burns like flames through the night...

The embers, are yet to subside.


Loving you remains a fact in my life.

No laughters nor pretensions could ever erase that.

But it is the kind of love that hids beneath the very depths of my subconscious mind.

So obscured...

That sometimes I feel that it's not really there at all..


Respecting you is a sacrifice...

Praying for you silently is the proof how much I've really loved you.

Our circumstances now doesn't matter.

It's not even the point of all these.

I just want you to know, that through the darkness that surrounds you

I stand near you, one of the candles lighting your way

wishing you and everyone you love, a blessed life.


You're in a different kind of blackhole.

I remember another time, another place

when I used to share the loneliness.

Take comfort on the knowledge that even the deepest betrayal of fooling someone, of hurting someone, of leaving someone

still, there lies a love beyond the endless skies.

Here to wash away your fears, your pain - even just a little.

I may not be there - when the storm has struck you bad, moments so sad...

But I am here. Praying for you silently.

(No strings...)

No comments: