Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Missing you by the moment

I miss walking with you...

when everything seems boring and we got nothing else to do...

I miss fooling around with you...

how you chase me and hold me underneath the waves...

I miss talking to you...

about our past, present and future - our life.

I miss all those sweet-nothings...

how u promised to love me forever, that im d only girl hu made u feel oh-so deeply inlove...

I miss the way you simply hold my hand...

like you won't ever let go...

I miss your deep, romantic looks...

how your eyes tell me how you feel for me...

I miss your laughter...

all the happiness you brought to my life...

I miss the companionship...

how you and i are always together...

I miss your tender love...

how you took care of me when im so sick or down...

I miss your smile...

the endless teasing and all

I miss our bonding...

how you trusted me with all your fears and your loneliness

I miss your gentle hands

how you're always guiding me everywhere we are...

I miss you...

You taught me a lot of things...

We were so different... but we WERE deeply in love...

-SIGH-

No comments: