Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You Just Don't Know

Been hiding my feelings for so long

I almost forgot that it was you

Why I ended up choosing the wrong road

Wanting to forget the heartache

The lost chance to call you mine.

Been broken again

Still on the way to fix my wings

Trying to reach out to the one

Who saved me from you

Then destroyed me so cruelly

After I've given all my love.

I hate to see the judgment in your eyes

I am not being a fool

I just don't wanna run away again

Like what I did with you.

I'm giving what I've got

Anger and pride won't bring me joy

Learning to share everything I am

To those who need my hand

My words, my heart.

Maybe I'm waiting for you

Wanting to wish for you

Longing to be with you

Loving you.

But despite who I am now

I carefully shield my heart

Not wanting to be wrong again

Knowing you're my friend

I won't ever run away again.

I let you go

My only one.


No comments: