Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Traces of yesterday

When all of a sudden I come to grips with a melancholia I never wanted to feel...

When I looked everywhere, and I can't find you there...

When paranoia and doubts overcome my strength and self-confidence...

When I am in the middle of a crowd and still feel so alone...

When I've lost my warrior with my own cowardice and lack of faith...

When I can't seem to understand who and what I really want...

When nights are too long as if tomorrow will never come...

Who do I turn to for comfort, for courage and for love?

But then, in these moments, I know that I can never rely on anyone but myself.


"Is there someone who watches over you when you stumble and fall and in that moment gives you that strength to face your fears alone?" - Lucas, OTH

No comments: